Company Watex ensures the payment of goods with 3 main payment options, which are:
- Bank transfer based on the issued Proforma - Invoice for the order (for orders in and outside the Baltic states )
- Card payment online (for orders in the Baltic states)
- Payment by cash or card in our office in Ganību dambis 27 k-5, Rīga, LV-1005 Latvia.
- If bank transfer option is selected, then client bears any bank charges arisen in connection with the money transfer. When making the payment client has to select the "OUR" option
- If bank transfer option is selected, then the payment should be done only after the receival of the Proforma - Invoice, in the payment goal indicating the Invoice number.
- If the payer is not the one who placed an order, in the payment goal should be shown the Name, Surname and Invoice number for the person who placed the order.
- Make sure that the correct products and quantities have been ordered before payment.