Warranty and Rights of withdrawal
To apply for warranty please contact Watex SIA representatives through e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call +37167381989.
Please make sure you have read the product use manual and the terms for warranty, which are described below.
Warranty obligations are canceled in the following cases:
- if the product has been used without observing the warnings specified in the instructions for use;
- if traces of unqualified repairs are visible on the goods;
- if changes have been made in the construction or scheme of the goods;
- if the serial number of the product has been changed, deleted or cannot be determined.
Defects that void the warranty:
- damage caused by foreign bodies, substances, liquids, insects entering the product;
- damage caused by natural disasters, fire, domestic factors, accidental external factors (rapid voltage change in the electrical network, etc.), as well as accidents;
- damage caused by non-compliance with power, telecommunications and cable network performance standards and other external factors;
- damage caused by the use of non-standard or low-quality consumables, spare parts, components, accessories, accessories, various types of media.
The warranty does not apply to: consumables, accessory kits and batteries, if such replacement is provided by the design and does not involve disassembly of the product.
Watex SIA shall not be liable for any damage that the product may cause, directly or indirectly, to people, pets or property.
Right of withdrawal:
- The Customer has the right to withdraw from the Distance Agreement without giving a reason within 14 calendar days from the moment the Customer has received the order. In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, the Customer must clearly inform the Seller in writing about the withdrawal from the Distance Agreement within 14 calendar days from the moment the Customer has received the order by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or by post to Ganību dambi 27 k- 5, Riga LV-1005, Latvia or by contacting the WATEX customer consultant by phone 67381989 to find out further actions for exercising the right of withdrawal.
- The customer must return the goods to the Seller's customer service center at Ganību dambis 27 k-5, Riga LV-1005, Latvia no later than within 14 calendar days from the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal.
The right of withdrawal is revoked in the following cases:
- if the product has been used, is dirty, damaged or with signs of installation;
- if the product has not been returned to the Seller's customer service center in full and original equipment (including the original packaging).
- if the application for the exercise of the right of withdrawal has not been sent to the Seller's legal address or e-mail within 14 calendar days from the moment of receipt of the order.
- if the goods are not returned to the Seller's customer service center within 14 calendar days after sending the application for the exercise of the right of withdrawal to the Seller, except in cases where for objective reasons it is not possible and by prior agreement with the Seller.