Ready to plug & play. All units are mounted and tested in production and ready to operate shortly after arrival. Container plants are used for short term and long term water treatment. Short term used as capacity upgrade for an existing waterwork plant. Container plant can be installed with various water purification units following customer needs. Container size is not a limitation for plant capacity, if its necesaary plant can be designed in more then one container.
The containers can be delivered with and without insulation and can be equipped with lighting, electric heating, air-conditioning, door-in-door, air dryer etc.
Container plants have the following benefits:
- No down-time in production
- Minimum mounting time
- Reliable operation
The mobile container plant is very convenient for:
- Supply of process water in emergencies and seasonal peaks.
- Temporary supply of process water during repair or renovation of the existing water treatment plant.
- Filling of water in district heating networks.
- Permanent use, often in international projects where installation and operating safety are of great importance.